Prep Time: 5 Min
Total Time: 17 Min
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 can (29 oz.) peach slices in juice, undrained
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen blueberries, thawed, undrained
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 Tbsp. tapioca
- 1-1/4 cups Post Selects Blueberry Morning Cereal, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Toss peaches with their juices, the blueberries and 1 tsp. of the cinnamon in 8-inch microwaveable dish. Microwave on high 3 min. Stir in tapioca. Microwave an additional 4 min., stirring after 2 min. Let stand 5 min.
- Meanwhile, mix cereal, walnuts, sugar and the remaining 1 tsp. cinnamon until well blended.
- Spoon fruit mixture evenly into four dessert dishes; sprinkle with cereal mixture.
Tips and Suggestions
Best of Season: Fresh blueberries in season? Substitute 2 cups washed and drained fresh blueberries for the bag of frozen blueberries.
Special Extra: Garnish each serving with a dollop of thawed whipped topping.
Nutrition Bonus: No need to turn on the oven to prepare this delicious fruit crisp! And the blueberries and peaches provide more than 1-1/2 cups of the recommended 2 cups of fruit per day.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||20 % DV|
|Vitamin C||15 % DV|
|Calcium||4 % DV|
|Iron||10 % DV|