Prep Time: 10 Min
Total Time: 20 Min
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 egg 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 cup pancake and waffle mix
- 1 cup Post Selects Blueberry Morning Cereal
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Beat egg with milk and oil in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add pancake mix; stir just until moistened. Stir in cereal. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Ladle batter onto hot griddle or into hot skillet, using 1/4 cup of the batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn to brown other sides.
- Serve topped with berries and powdered sugar.
Tips and Suggestions
Substitute: Prepare as directed, substituting sliced strawberries for the raspberries.
Make it Easy: For easier flipping, use a nonstick griddle.
Nutrition Bonus: Start your day out right with these fruit-filled pancakes. The berries are a good source of vitamin C.
Special Extra: Garnish with fresh blueberries and raspberries. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||6% DV|
|Vitamin C||20% DV|