White Chocolate Honeycomb Party Mix
Prep Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 30 Min
- 3 Cups Honeycomb
- 3 Cups Cocoa Pebbles
- 3 Cups Pretzel sticks broken into pieces
- 3 Cups white cheddar popcorn
- 16 oz. white chocolate chips
- Mix together in a large bowl all ingredients except the white chocolate chips.
- Microwave white chocolate chips in medium microwavable bowl on Medium Power for 3-3 ½ minutes or until chocolate is melted stirring every minute.
- Pour immediately over cereal mixture; mix lightly until well coated.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread mixture onto the baking sheet pressing lightly with back of spoon.
- Cool completely. Break into pieces.
- Store all pieces in tightly covered container.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 % DV|
|Calcium||4 % DV|
|Iron||6 % DV|