Prep Time: 10 Min
Total Time: 10 Min
Makes: 4 servings
Colorful sprinkles, crunchy cereal and creamy frozen yogurt. Yum!
- 2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- 2 bananas, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise in half
- 2 cups Post Honeycomb Sweetened Corn and Oat Cereal
- 1 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- Scoop yogurt evenly into four dessert cups.
- Top each with two banana pieces and 1/2 cup of the cereal.
- Garnish with sprinkles.
Tips and Suggestions
Storage Know-How: Once frozen yogurt container has been opened, tightly wrap closed container in plastic wrap before returning to freezer for best quality.