No-Bake Cocoa Pebble Bars
Prep Time: 10 Min
Total Time: 15 Min
Servings: 2 dozen bars
- 1-1/3 cups Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 box (11 ounces) OR 8-1/2 cups Post® Cocoa Pebbles™
- Optional Toppings: 3/4 cup chopped honey roasted peanuts, mini chocolate chips AND/OR mini candy coated chocolate pieces
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine corn syrup and brown sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat stirring to melt sugar. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture just begins to boil around the edges. Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until peanut butter is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add cereal and stir to coat completely. Pour into prepared pan; press firmly to level.
- Top with desired toppings and pat into place. Cool and cut into squares. Store in air tight container for up to 2 days.