Cocoa Pebbles Victory Mix
Prep Time: 10 Min
Total Time: 57 Min
Servings: 16 servings
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- 2-1/2 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 cup candy corn
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Microwave corn syrup, butter and vanilla in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until butter is completely melted. Add cereal, popcorn and peanuts; mix well. Spread into well-greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 35 min., stirring after 15 min. Cool completely.
- Break popcorn mixture into bite-size pieces; place in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss lightly. Store in airtight container at room temperature. Makes about 2 qt.
Tips and Suggestions
Fun Idea: For fun on-the-go treats, pour 1/2 cup prepared snack mix into each of several small plastic bags. Tie closed with orange, black and/or purple ribbon.
Special Extra: For more Halloween fun, serve snack mix in clear plastic disposable gloves. If necessary, rinse any talcum powder from insides of gloves before using; dry completely. Prepare snack mix as directed, reserving candy corn. Place 2 candy corn pieces, white-tips down, in each thumb and finger section to form "nail." Fill each glove with about 1-1/4 cups of the snack mix. Tie closed with raffia. Makes 6 servings, 1 "monster hand" each.